How do you know when it’s time to replace your air conditioner? Do you know what warning signs to look out for? Summer is right around the corner and no one wants their A/C to break when the temperature is pushing towards the 90s and 100s.
Right now is the time for your spring maintenance check. Maybe you’ve been doing a good job keeping up with filter changes and A/C unit maintenance check ups, but your HVAC can still break down in the middle of summer. This happens most often with older units. After so many years of repairs, replacing tubes and parts, and maintenance there comes the time for a complete A/C replacement. But, how do you know when you have hit that point?
Here are 3 warning signs that you may need to replace your HVAC.
- An older air conditioner: The number one reason you may need a repair or replacement is that your air conditioner is getting old! Most air conditioners are not designed to last over 10 years. Once your air conditioners reaches 10 years it’s time to seriously start thinking about a replacement before…
- Your utility bill has increased: Tune-ups are a great way to save in energy costs, but there are only so many times a tune-up will help you save your money, before you need to look at a replacement. There is the initial cost, but over time you will save energy, time and money with a new A/C unit.
- Your A/C needs frequent repairs: How many times can you repair a leaky faucet before you just need to go out and buy a new one? This works the same for your A/C. When you have called out the repairman every month with the same problems and even bigger or more costly ones, it is time to bite the bullet and buy a new A/C.
Summer’s coming! Are you ready? Call Diamond Air today, before it’s too late!
- Prevent breakdowns when it’s +99 F outside
- Save money on utility costs
- Extend the life of your system
Call DIAMOND AIR today at 830-303-9397